Inlaid into pork 36/38 caliber casings and cooked at 80°C for 40 minutes, is presented in threads of 1 kg approximately.
Made from fat and bread, is a very energetic, rich in fat and cholesterol, food, rich in high biological value proteins and vitamins of the B Group.
Because contains pork’s blood, it also becomes an excellent source of iron.
Within a varied and balanced diet, its occasional consumption is completely advisable.
Ideal to eat grilled.
- Approximate net weight (grs.): 300
- Celiacs suitable? No.
- Consume preferably: According to tag (min. 2 months)
- Freezable: Yes.
- Presentation format: Vacuum
- Recommended conservation mode: Between 0 and 4 ºC
- Units of the product included? 1
No customer comments for the moment.