Own recipe that incorporates this fabulous blue cheese made from sheep's milk in the village of Bagergue, located at 1,419 meters at the East of Aran Valley. Aranese tradition into a pate with authentic mountain cheese.
Canned in 200 grs jars.
- Approximate net weight (grs.): 200
- Celiacs suitable? Yes.
- Consume preferably: According to tag (min. 6 months)
- Freezable: No.
- Presentation format: In a canning pot
- Recommended conservation mode: Between 0 and 4 ºC
- Units of the product included? 1
No customer comments for the moment.